Who We Are
The South Sound Autism Partnership is a collaboration between individuals, families, providers, and organizations who are part of the Autism community within the South Puget Sound area of Washington State. Our primary purpose is to increase awareness, acceptance and advocacy of Autism in order to provide support for our community and impact change.
- To strengthen and coordinate the existing resources through building authentic relationships in the South Puget Sound area that serve our community.
- To identify and further clarify the unmet needs of our community and help develop resources to meet those needs.
- To provide comprehensive information regarding needed supports for our community throughout the lifespan.
- Danielle Gonzalez, M.A., BCBA, LBA- Behavior Bridges
- Patti Matestic, Ph.D., Clinical Director - UW Autism Center Tacoma
- Doug Melby, self-advocate
- Megan O'Day, Exceptional Family Member Program (EFMP) Joint Base Lewis-McChord
- Laura O'Rourke, MS, LBA, BCBA, LMHC; director - Behavior Bridges LLC
- Heather Swanson, UWT MSW student,self-advocate, parent
- Katherine Thorn, Parent to Parent at PAVE in Pierce county, parent
- Betsie Walter, RN, BSN; Autism Nurse Navigator - Mary Bridge Children's