Who We Are
The South Sound Autism Partnership is a collaboration between families, service providers, and organizations who are part of the Autism community within the South Puget Sound area of Washington State. Our primary purpose is to share information and resources to help increase awareness and acceptance of Autism and provide support for this community.
- To strengthen the existing resources in the South Puget Sound area that serve Autistic individuals and their families.
- To identify and further clarify the unmet needs of Autistic individuals and their families and help develop resources to meet those needs.
- To provide comprehensive information to individuals, families, and service providers regarding needed supports for Autistic individuals throughout the lifespan.
- To identify individuals and families who are not currently being served or do not have access to existing resources.
- Danielle Gonzalez, M.A., BCBA, LBA- Behavior Bridges
- Linda Hyatt, Case Resource Manager - Developmental Disabilities Administration (DDA) - Region 3
- Susan Jackson, Community Inclusion/PURPAS Coordinator - Partnerships for Action, Voices for Empowerment (PAVE)
- Patti Matestic, Ph.D., director - UW Autism Center Tacoma
- Megan O'Day, Exceptional Family Member Program (EFMP) Joint Base Lewis-McChord
- Laura O'Rourke, MS, LBA, BCBA, LMHC; director - Behavior Bridges LLC
- Betsie Walter, RN, BSN; Autism Nurse Navigator - Mary Bridge Children's