- Autistic Self-Advocacy Network--Seeks to advance Autism self-advocacy and disability rights; Also see: www.autismacceptancemonth.com
- Autism Speaks--Resource finder and free informational toolkits
- Autism Society– Autism info, advocacy, education, and support
- Autism National Standards Project--List of evidenced based treatments for Autism
- Informing families - Resource provided by the Washington State Developmental Disabilities Council, in partnership with the Developmental Disabilities Administration. Offering trusted disability news and information to individuals and families that empowers them to be active participants in planning and building a network of support and opportunities.
- Military OneSource - Exceptional Family Member Program - Program strives to help your military family with special needs thrive in military life. EFMP provides resources to support your MilLife journey including special needs consultations and access to a wealth of resources and tools such as EFMP & Me checklists and the Office of Special Needs EFMP podcast series.
- Joint Base Lewis McChord EFMP - Supporting Military families with our local EFMP.
- Navy Region Northwest EFMP - Supporting Sailors and Marines in the South Sound, inclusive of Naval Base Kitsap.
- Bens Fund – Provides support of children and young adults with Autism through financial assistance (eg., grants)
- Autistic People of Color of Fund-Provides direct financial support to Autistic people of color through grants
- Developmental Disabilities Administration (DDA)-Information about programs and how to qualify
- Square Pegs Meet Up - social meetup group for Autistic adults
- People First of Washington - Disability Self Advocacy Organization that assists all people to realize and appreciate that we are PEOPLE FIRST and our disabilities are secondary.
- WAAA – Washington Autism Alliance and Advocacy - Legal counsel and advice, insurance appeals
- Father's Network- Supportive resources for fathers of children with developmental disabilities
- PAVE – Partnerships for Action, Voices for Empowerment - PAVE provides support, training, information and resources to empower and give voice to individuals, youth and families impacted by disabilities. Check out our article on Autism Resources in WA
- Pierce County Coalition for Development Disabilities (PC2) - Provides information and support to families and individuals who experience developmental disabilities.
- The Arc of WA - Advocacy and resources for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Behavior Bridges - offers educational and behavioral based services to individuals affected by autism and related developmental disabilities.